Siemens Acuson Sequoia 512
- Color Doppler, Color Angio & B-color
- Spectral steered PW/CW Doppler w/ 1.9 MHz blind CW probe
- ECG/M-mode w/ 3 lead ECG cable
- NTHI Harmonics
- Three active & switchable MP probe parts
- Cine, TEQ, and Full DICOM
- AEGIS stress echo & DIMAQ digital case manager w/ optical drive & ethernet connector
- Cardiac calcs/reports software
- Color Doppler Energy (CDE)
- Pulsed Wave and Color Doppler
Native™ TEQ ultrasound technology
- Reduces exam time and increases clinical efficiency by providing hands-free/control-free, patient specific image optimization.
High Resolution Color Flow
- Applies chirp coded excitation technology to color Doppler to address spatial resolution, low flow sensitivity, penetration, hemodynamics and small vessel visualization
Clarify™ vascular enhancement technology
- Applies a real time adaptive pixel by pixel analysis to reduce image noise,enhancing diagnostic accuracy and image quality
Cadence™ contrast pulse sequencing technology
- Enhances diagnostic confidence using the most sensitive contrast-agent detection technique which utilizes both non-linear fundamental and higher order harmonics.
Axius Velocity Vector Imaging™ technology (VVI)
- Comprehensive analysis of myocardial motion and mechanics using quantitative motion analysis technology.
- Shared Service
- Small Parts